About Me

My photo
I am a single Grandma of 5 kids and 7 grandkids. My home nest is in Queen Creek, Arizona where I have a beautiful view of the San Tan Mountains. After living my entire life in California my son gifted me with a beautiful 2 story nest almost 4 years ago. My days are spent in semi-retirement taking care of my 4 year old grandson, Caydon. My favorite times are when my entire family gets together!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

What girl doesn't love jewelry, hats, scarves and trinkets? We do! So when Destiny and Sienna took me to Claire's they had a blast putting on a fashion show for me. I snapped pix and a good time was had by all.


My Mad Hatters












Sienna's Hat Magic











Destiny Striking A Pose














Nanny's Cow Girl Sienna















Not to be out done with the fun - NANNY'S FAB SPECS. Fab-u-lous!

No comments:

Post a Comment