About Me

My photo
I am a single Grandma of 5 kids and 7 grandkids. My home nest is in Queen Creek, Arizona where I have a beautiful view of the San Tan Mountains. After living my entire life in California my son gifted me with a beautiful 2 story nest almost 4 years ago. My days are spent in semi-retirement taking care of my 4 year old grandson, Caydon. My favorite times are when my entire family gets together!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Crazy in AZ

Things have been just a bit crazy here in AZ lately. So much for a relaxing summer. Between visits from Audra and kids, my friend Joy and daughter Destiny moving in with us, Joy traveling back and forth from Florida every two weeks and discovering termites in my dining room wall, garage, entry closet........well you get the picture. Crazy, busy, no matter what life throws our way we have managed to have some fun. So here are the highlights of our summer.

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment