About Me

My photo
I am a single Grandma of 5 kids and 7 grandkids. My home nest is in Queen Creek, Arizona where I have a beautiful view of the San Tan Mountains. After living my entire life in California my son gifted me with a beautiful 2 story nest almost 4 years ago. My days are spent in semi-retirement taking care of my 4 year old grandson, Caydon. My favorite times are when my entire family gets together!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twilight Addiction

The Edwards girls (minus Audra) have been swept up in the Twilight book and movie series. Breaking all records for watching the movie the most times in one weekend (6 times). One female member, who will go nameless, has read through the 4 book series twice now. We are all anxiously awaiting the release of New Moon to theatres in November. A few of the members, who will also go nameless (it's not Nanny), have been known to check daily for Twilight updates online. Edward and Bella forever!


Brianna and Sasha glued to the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment