About Me

My photo
I am a single Grandma of 5 kids and 7 grandkids. My home nest is in Queen Creek, Arizona where I have a beautiful view of the San Tan Mountains. After living my entire life in California my son gifted me with a beautiful 2 story nest almost 4 years ago. My days are spent in semi-retirement taking care of my 4 year old grandson, Caydon. My favorite times are when my entire family gets together!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Have You Ever Tried To Get The Perfect Picture w/ 13 People?

All the Boys

My Girls


My Loving Circle

Kissing Miss Aisy


A Whole Lotta Kissin' Goin' On

Me & My Babies


The Whole Fam Damily
Top: Audra, Bryan, Jenna, Sienna, Jeremy, Kyla & Sasha
Bottom: Caydon, Brianna, Roxanne, Aislinn, Tristan & Conlan


A Three Hour Photo Shoot and No One Ended Up in The Water!
(Well almost nobody!)

No comments:

Post a Comment