About Me

My photo
I am a single Grandma of 5 kids and 7 grandkids. My home nest is in Queen Creek, Arizona where I have a beautiful view of the San Tan Mountains. After living my entire life in California my son gifted me with a beautiful 2 story nest almost 4 years ago. My days are spent in semi-retirement taking care of my 4 year old grandson, Caydon. My favorite times are when my entire family gets together!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Blast to the Past Moments - Xmas 1989 in Moreno Valley

Who remembers this Christmas Mystery?


Okay children the mystery is now to be revealed.







The elfish culprits are to the left! Aunt Neen and her co-workers from Castle Escrow! Yes, it was the best kept "Christmas Elf" secret ever!





Peeking at the tree from above.
L to R: Audra - Jenna - Brianna - Sasha - Jeremy






The stockings were hung by the chimney with care and this is how you all looked when you saw what was there. (Yes, that's Patches in Jenna's arms. Remember the attack of the killer cat when Sasha would laugh during America's Funniest Home Videos?)
Hey Grandma Barbara check out your Betty!


Jeremy and his new friend. Notice how he is keeping a very close eye on that candy cane. We all still talk about the Christmas his candy cane was taken away. He wailed like the baby he was until the minute it was handed back he stopped as if it had never been gone.







Merry Christmas turtles to Jenna. Michaelangelo was her favorite at the time.






"Hello Dolly" for Audra.











Little miss dress up for little miss dress up Brianna.










And Mama's little Christmas Cookie Monsters.

1 comment: