About Me

My photo
I am a single Grandma of 5 kids and 7 grandkids. My home nest is in Queen Creek, Arizona where I have a beautiful view of the San Tan Mountains. After living my entire life in California my son gifted me with a beautiful 2 story nest almost 4 years ago. My days are spent in semi-retirement taking care of my 4 year old grandson, Caydon. My favorite times are when my entire family gets together!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Holidays to All!



Our holiday began with a great trip home to California for Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful trip and a rare memory making time since it is hard to get the family all together these days. My cup full I returned home to launch into Christmas.


The first thing we marked off our holiday list was taking Caydon to see Santa. As you can see it was not his favorite Christmas event. He did however enjoy the "Christmas Spectacular" performance at the Performing Arts Center. Conlan, Jenna & Bryan's son, enjoyed the snowball fight afterward. A lot more than the performance I think.



As Christmas approaches we are decorating, baking and waiting for the California crew to arrive. I will have the joy this Christmas of having all 5 of my children and all 5 grandchildren here plus Pumpkin, Jenna's baby-to-be, who could arrive any moment. Merry Christmas and may you all snuggle in for a Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment